Windows Network USB Drive Data Theft Monitoring Software is a security tool used to monitor the insertion or removable activity of USB mass storage devices on the client machine on windows network. Best USB access monitoring tool provides real time and offline monitoring of PC port connected media and plays sound to notify the server that any USB data storage device is being inserted or removed on client computer configured on LAN network. USB activity monitoring software runs in hidden (stealth) mode and is not recognized on the client machine.
USB data leakage protection software is available featuring access and permission settings assigned by the administrator to control over the USB drive (like Flash Drive) activities. User friendly software utility provides the general information of any client system within network including Domain name, IP address, Computer Name and Server Name. Cost effective Window network anti-data theft monitoring utility facilitates to save log details in text or html format for further use. GUI based software wizard is useful for data protection from external USB mass storage device in effective way.
- Software is useful to monitor the plug-in and plug-out activities of USB mass storage device on client machine configured on windows network.
- Facilitate to detect the date and time of insertion/removal activities of USB device on any local machine.
- Play sound alert to notify the server that any mass storage removable media is inserted or eliminated from USB port of client machine.
- Facilitate with access and permission settings assigned by administrator to control over the USB mass storage device activities.
- Provide general information including IP address, Domain name, Computer name and Server name of each configured client machine on LAN network.
- Facilitate to save active log and monitoring log files in text or html file format for future reference.
- Useful to protect computer data theft in the areas including research and corporate world.