DDR Professional Recovery is an exclusive data recovery program to salvage lost data from your fixed drive (including Laptop, Desktop systems) or commonly used Memory card, USB drive, Mobile Phones, Music players, Digital cameras and other similar portable USB devices. Software easily works on Windows environment including Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2010 OS installed. Software is very easy to use with interactive GUI interface without requiring any prior technical skills to operate it.
Advanced feature of the software restore data from all major storage media when lost using them on Apple Macintosh, Linux or MAC OS X operating systems. To recover data from affected devices, simply connect such storage devices to your Windows Machine having DDR Professional Installed and run the Software.
Free trial demo is provided to get better understanding of data recovery software features and functions to recover loss data with easy steps.
When to use the software?
- Incidentally deletion of important information
- Data lost from formatted/reformatted disk drive
- Files deleted from recycle bin folder or using Shift+Del keys
- Files corrupted due to virus corrupted drives
- Loss of data due to unexpected system shutdown failure
- Corrupted Operating System
- Power faults
- Corrupted media
- Data lost due to software crash
- Data deleted due to Improper handling of device
- Processor – Pentium class or higher processor
- Memory – 128 MB RAM recommended
- Hard Disk – 18 MB FREE hard disk space